Videographer - Internship (f/m/d)
We are growing rapidly, and hence, we seek new, experienced, and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting complete insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.In this position, you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different experience levels in an exciting, fast-growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible, and goal-oriented personality enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
SCARLETRED is looking for a talented Video Producer/Editor for an internship position based out of our Vienna office.
We are looking for skilled, short-form/social/how-to-do video producers with a journalism background to elevate our visual storytelling. In this role, you’ll craft engaging video pieces that live across our various social and web platforms. Media management, video editing, motion graphics and animation will all be part of your day-to-day. Premiere and After Effects are a must.
Ideal candidates will have experience working on social videos at a digital health company. If you’re highly organized, understand how to create impactful video content, and storytelling is in your DNA, this role is for you.
- Identify and pitch stories that would work well as videos
- Pre production: script writing, storyboarding
- Production: assist with lighting, audio, camera operation, setup and tear down on shoot days
- Post production: video editing, photo editing, accruing and organizing assets
- Collaborate with other team colleagues to ensure content is on brand
- Create modern, dynamic and informative videos (social videos, short docs, explainers, etc.)
- A final year student or recent graduate. (related to art, photography, film, media, journalism)
- 1-2 years of experience in video production (digital media company a plus)
- Experience producing and editing shareable videos for the web
- Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop, with keen understanding of media management, video codecs, etc.
- Expert knowledge of DSLR and video lighting
- Highly creative, natural storyteller, with a portfolio that demonstrates your style
- Extremely organized when it comes to file structures, naming, communication
- Deadline-oriented and comfortable changing direction based on feedback
- Passionate about visual storytelling for web and social
- Legal authorization to work in the EU is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Vienna, Austria.
- Fluid English & German
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware and software
- Modern working spot and office space
- Room for personal and professional development
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Additional social benefits
- Salary will depend on your skills and experience
Does this sound like you? Send an email explaining why, and include:
Cover letter explaining what you would bring to the table at SCARLETRED
Three videos you’ve worked on and why they speak to you
Your website, portfolio, reel, etc.
Please submit your application in German or English with your current portfolio
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.