Video Production/Editor Intern
SCARLETRED is looking for a talented Video Producer/Editor for an internship position based out of our Vienna office.
We are looking for skilled, short-form/social/how-to-do video producers with a journalism background to elevate our visual storytelling. In this role, you’ll craft engaging video pieces that live across our various social and web platforms. Media management, video editing, motion graphics and animation will all be part of your day-to-day. Premiere and After Effects are a must.
Ideal candidates will have experience working on social videos at a digital health company. If you’re highly organized, understand how to create impactful video content, and storytelling is in your DNA, this role is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and pitch stories that would work well as videos
- Pre production: script writing, storyboarding
- Production: assist with lighting, audio, camera operation, setup and tear down on shoot days
- Post production: video editing, photo editing, accruing and organizing assets
- Collaborate with other team colleagues to ensure content is on brand
- Create modern, dynamic and informative videos (social videos, short docs, explainers, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
- A final year student or recent graduate. (related to art, photography, film, media, journalism)
- 1-2 years of experience in video production (digital media company a plus)
- Experience producing and editing shareable videos for the web
- Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop, with keen understanding of media management, video codecs, etc.
- Expert knowledge of DSLR and video lighting
- Highly creative, natural storyteller, with a portfolio that demonstrates your style
- Extremely organized when it comes to file structures, naming, communication
- Deadline-oriented and comfortable changing direction based on feedback
- Passionate about visual storytelling for web and social
- Legal authorization to work in the EU is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Vienna, Austria.
- Fluid English & German
Does this sound like you? Send an email explaining why, and include:
Cover letter explaining what you would bring to the table at SCARLETRED
Three videos you’ve worked on and why they speak to you
Your website, portfolio, reel, etc.