(Senior) Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
SCARLETRED - The worldwide leader in standardized skin imaging and AI powered objective skin analysis. Our mission is to design, develop and deliver certified Software as a Medical Device Products and cutting-edge AI-powered data analysis Services, that make it possible to standardize the process of skin imaging, objectify disease and treatment assessment, and to accelerate data collection and analysis in clinical trials and medical routine. Our solutions are supplied to Biopharma, Health Care and Cosmetics Industry. We are growing and seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced digital health and medical research environment. You are reliable, ambitious, your heart beats for technology, digital health and artificial intelligence. You like to prove yourself and like to work in an international team and highly collaborative job environment.
This is a full-time on-site role as a Full Stack Developer (Senior) located in Vienna, Austria.
- At least 8 years of industry experience and 4 years working experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Highly skilled, detail-oriented PHP developer well versed in Object Oriented Programming & best practices (TDD)
- Strong familiarity with frameworks like Laravel, knowledge of core actions and how to create plugins using OOP
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience working with SAAS/RESTful API’s
- Comfortable blurring the line between traditional back-end and front-end development
- Strong self organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, bitbucket etc.
- Good instinct for choosing tools that are appropriate for solving the problem, not because of tech fashion trends.
- Detail-oriented and passionate about quality software development, with problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work in agile development teams
- Must be willing to work 100% on site in our headquarter in Vienna, Austria.
- Strong willingness to work in an agile development process
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in software architecture and design
- Experience in deployment strategies (GCP)
- Due to the limited timelines for filling this job vacancy, a valid EU work is required for the job application
A broad tech stack awaits you:
Please submit your application in German or English
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.