PHP/Web Developer (f/m/d)
We are growing rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
Backend and frontend development, design, implementation, maintenance, documentation and testing of our complex specific/individual, market/customer-oriented software solution in a modern web environment.
- Good social, verbal, & communication skills.
- Legal authorization to work in the EU is required.
- Solid English and German language skills.
- Experience with interfaces in SOAP and REST, MySQL, Git
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel or similar advantageous
- Must be willing to work in our office located in Vienna, Austria.
- Plus: Experience work Agile development processes.
- Plus: Experience in deployment strategies (GCP).
- Familiarity with our company.
- Full- or part-time employment
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- Headquarters in Austria
- Additional social benefits
- Starting from EUR 42.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
Please submit your application in German or English
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.