Mobile Engineer (iOS / Android)
SCARLETRED - The worldwide leader in standardized skin imaging and AI powered objective skin analysis. Our mission is to design, develop and deliver certified Software as a Medical Device Products and cutting-edge AI-powered data analysis Services, that make it possible to standardize the process of skin imaging, objectify disease and treatment assessment, and to accelerate data collection and analysis in clinical trials and medical routine.
We are growing and seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced digital health and medical research environment. You are reliable, ambitious, your heart beats for clinical trials, digital health and artificial intelligence. You like to prove yourself and like to work in an international team and highly collaborative job environment.
SCARLETRED is looking for a full-time, office-based Mobile Engineer (iOS / Android). Join us in building the new digital capabilities that accelerate the further development of our safe and effective medical device software system Scarletred®Vision and Scarletred®Telemedicine. In this role, you will work in our experienced software development team that continuously modernizes our ISO13485 certified software system. Strong attention to detail, desire for process ownership, and interest in implementing new technology are highly valued. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Participate in the development of a mobile application that is patient and doctor facing.
- Create latest state of technology software applications and features by following our software development lifecycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
- Collaborate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and training;
- Provide occasional high level end-user support including feature training and troubleshooting for applications released;
- Continuous developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving iOS / Android software (apps & SDK)
- Collaborating with your cross-functional team to make sure we reach our goals with our clients
- Designing and building software with security built-in, not bolt-on
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Computer Science
- You have minimum 5 year job experience with mobile development
- For iOS: Knowledge of Swift, Xcode, ARKIT4 and passion for exploring new AI technologies
- For Android: Knowledge of Java and the JDK and Android Developers Kit. Experience developing for Android platform is a plus
- Experience in utilizing mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom app components, and optimizing apps for performance
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills;
- You care deeply about quality, testability and maintainability of your code
- You have a proactive attitude and take ownership for your code
- You learn quickly and easily adapt to change
- You're fluent in German or English
- You like on site work (not remote)
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware and software
- Modern working spot and office space
- Room for personal and professional development and mentorship
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Starting from EUR 50.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
- Additional social benefits
Please submit your application in English or German with your CV & Portfolio
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.