Graphic Design - Internship (f/m/d)
We are growing rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for hands-on interns to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As an intern at SCARLETRED, you won’t be fetching coffees, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine. In this position, you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different experience levels in an exciting, fast-growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible, and goal-oriented personality enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
You will be involved in the creation of social media design, banners, ads and the brainstorming process among the creative teams such as the design team, marketing team etc.
Duration: 6 month with possibility to extent to a paid half or full-time position
Working hours: 20 hours / week
Your learning journey
- Design social media graphics for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Content creation and managing through different platforms
- Design and schedule email campaigns in MailChimp
- Updating former content
- Perform social media engagement
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1-2 years of graphic design experience
- Proficient skills using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Highly organized, creative and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to deliver quick turnarounds if necessary
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Must have a sense of humor!
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware and software
- Modern working spot and office space
- Room for personal and professional development
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Additional social benefits
- Salary will depend on your skills and experience
Please submit your application in German or English
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.