(Junior) Full stack developer (f/m/d)
We are growing rapidly, and hence, we seek new, experienced, and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting complete insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.In this position, you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different experience levels in an exciting, fast-growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible, and goal-oriented personality enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
- Good social, verbal, & communication skills
- Minimum 1 years work experience in industry
- Highly skilled, detail-oriented JAVA & PHP Developer well versed in Object Oriented Programming & best practices (TDD, etc).
- Familiarity with writing code for Laravel, WordPress as a CMS, knowledge of core actions & filters and how to create plugins using OOP.
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL. PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience working with SAAS/RESTful API’s.
- Comfortable blurring the line between traditional back-end and front-end development, often integrating PHP with client-side frameworks and Ajax.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good instinct for choosing tools that are appropriate to solving the problem, not because of tech fashion trends.
- Legal authorization to work in the EU is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work in our office located in Vienna, Austria.
- Solid English and existent German language skills
- Add-on: Experience work Agile development processes
- Add-on: Experience in deployment strategies (GCP)
- Familiarity with our company
- Full- or part-time employment
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- Headquarters in Austria
- Additional social benefits
- Starting from EUR 36.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
Please submit your application in German or English
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.