Digital Designer - UI/UX (f/m/d)
SCARLETRED is a worldwide leading MedTech and Artificial Intelligence company located in Vienna, Austria. We are revolutionising the global dermatology market with our CE certified medical device platform Scarletred®Vision. The patented system is the first mobile and AI powered skin image analysis software supplied to Biopharma and Cosmetics industry via flexible Software as a Service (SaaS), enabling standardized safety and efficacy monitoring and objective assessment of novel skin drugs and therapeutic treatments in clinical trials and post marketing studies.
We hire and work with the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organisation, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
In the position of a Digital Designer - UI/UX, you will be 100% on site in our headquarter in Vienna and work in an highly agile and interdisciplinary team with different expertise to deliver digital solutions for an exciting, fast-growing digital health care market. Your work will impact positively in others peoples lives, we are thus looking for a highly reliable, responsible, and goal-oriented personality with a high passion for mobile and digital health applications.
You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are very and appreciate collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and management level and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
You will be the main responsible person for Web/Graphics and Software Product UI/UX/CX design, a high experience in designing for mobile app/web is thus a must have. This is not a remote or hybrid position.
Contract duration: Unlimited
Working hours: 20 hours/week (half time) - 40 hours /week (fulltime)
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Graphics/App/Web design or similar position
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates an expert capability in design principles and solutions
- Extensive experience with visual design, principles of UI design, layouts, graphics development, typography, color, and visual theories.
- Proficient skills using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator etc.
- Capable of communicating with technical developers to transfer design to deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Must be able to deliver quick turnarounds if necessary
- Experience designing with mobile layouts in mind
- Highly organised, creative and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of Online Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic team player
- Lead and review creative workstreams
- Propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software
- Create UI design wireframes, mockups and final designs across desktop and mobile
- Create digital assets (icons, illustrations) for cross-platform use
- Support marketing team with creating landing pages and digital documents
- Help with landing pages, email templates or website pages
- Research, ideate and find solutions for user experiences
- Improve UI design and style guide
- Modern hardware and software stack
- Modern working spot and office space
- Opportunity for professional career development
- Scale-Up atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the product
- Mentorship aiming on to unlock your full potential
- Due to the limited timelines for filling this job vacancy, a valid EU work is required at the time point of your job application.
Submit your application in German or English to:
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.