Digital Designer (f/m/d)
SCARLETRED is a leading international digital health company with a mission in designing, developing and delivering revolutionary Software Products and Services in Dermatology and Telemedicine. We hire and work with the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organisation, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
In the position of a Digital Designer, you will work directly with our C-Level in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different expertise to deliver digital solutions for an exciting, fast-growing digital health care market. Your work will impact positively in others peoples lives, we are thus looking for a highly reliable, responsible, and goal-oriented personality with a high passion for mobile and digital health applications.
You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are very and appreciate collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and management level and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
You will be the main responsible person for Web/Graphics and Product UI/UX/CX design, a high experience in designing for mobile app/web is thus a must have.
Contract duration: Unlimited
Working hours: 40 hours/week
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Graphics/App/Web design or similar position
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates an expert capability in design principles and solutions
- Extensive experience with visual design, principles of UI design, layouts, graphics development, typography, color, and visual theories
- Proficient skills using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Capable of communicating with technical developers to transfer design to deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Must be able to deliver quick turnarounds if necessary
- Experience designing with mobile layouts in mind
- Highly organised, creative and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of Online Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic team player
- Lead and review creative workstreams
- Propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software
- Create UI design wireframes, mockups and final designs across desktop and mobile
- Create digital assets (icons, illustrations) for cross-platform use
- Support marketing team with creating landing pages and digital documents
- Help with landing pages, email templates or website pages
- Research, ideate and find solutions for user experiences
- Improve UI design and style guide
- Flexible working hours
- Modern hardware and software stack
- Modern working spot and office space
- Opportunity for professional career development
- Startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the product
- Mentorship aiming on to unlock your full potential
- Starting from EUR 40.500 on a full-time basis, an overpayment is possible depending on qualification and relevant working experience
Submit your application in German or English to:
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.