Customer Success Manager (f/m/d)
SCARLETRED - The worldwide leader in standardized skin imaging and AI powered objective skin analysis. Our mission is to design, develop and deliver certified Software as a Medical Device Products and cutting-edge AI-powered data analysis Services, that make it possible to standardize the process of skin imaging, objectify disease and treatment assessment, and to accelerate data collection and analysis in clinical trials and medical routine.
We are growing and seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced digital health and medical research environment. You are reliable, ambitious, your heart beats for clinical trials, digital health and artificial intelligence. You like to prove yourself and like to work in an international team and highly collaborative job environment.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who has proven job experience in managing clinical trials, ideally also digital health project. In this job you will support our project management activities and foster our excellent communication with our clients and partners in biopharma, cosmetics and medical industry. You will act as a bridge to our customers and directly interact with C-level and report to our CEO.
- Manage running project and bring them to maximum success
- Estimate service requirements of existing and new customers
- Support with planning, onboarding of new preclinical and clinical projects
- Prepare and carry out and (re)training calls with existing and new users
- Act as primary contact for study sponsors, CROs and clinical PM
- Management of study timelines and collect customer feedbacks
- Writing, organisation and management of project related documents
- Internal reporting of project progress to our CPM and C-level
- Continuous (self) education in relevant fields
- Support business development
- Manage tickets and priorities
- Master degree in life sciences
- Minimum 2 years experience in clinical project management
- Competency in managing, coordinating, supervising clinical studies
- Experience in the biotech, pharma, cosmetics or medical device industry
- Broad understanding of pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines and ICH-GCP
- Fluent in English is a must have, communication in German is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full time employment at our headquarter in Vienna
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- A lot of room for professional development and individual mentorship
- Working in a growing company with leading international medical partners and customers in biopharma and cosmetics industry
- The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is minimum EUR 45.000 on a full-time basis.
- Overpayment is possible depending on education and working experience.
Please submit your application in English or German
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.