(Senior) Computer Vision Engineer (f/m/d)
We are growing rapidly, and hence, we seek new, experienced, and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting complete insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.In this position, you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different experience levels in an exciting, fast-growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible, and goal-oriented personality enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
We are looking for a Lead Image Analytics Software Engineer to join our growing team. As a person who has the passion for tackling hard problems and lead them all the way to successful you will develop computer vision and image understanding algorithms that enable automated interpretation and information extraction from medical skin images. You will conduct applied research on real-world commercial applications and translate innovative ideas and algorithms from a prototype to final solution.
- Develop and implement methods from 2D/3D image analysis into prototypes and solutions and demonstrate applications to real world problems by quick prototyping, validation and integration into existing software solutions.
- Leverage your computer vision expertise to invent and implement state of the art algorithms for detection and characterization, recognition, structural and semantic understanding, and inference from images and image ensembles.
- Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions.
- Direct communication and reporting to the C-Level to set priorities, understand development as well as dermatologic market needs.
- Independently work with scientific literature
- Document and present results
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields with a focus on Computer Vision/Medical Image Analysis.
- Solid experience in Python, C++ code, OpenCV and php for quick demonstration of ideas as well as robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems.
- Basis knowledge in creating Deep Neural Network models on machine learning platforms such as Tensor Flow/Keras
- Deep hands-on experience building computer vision systems involving algorithm development in fields such as image segmentation, registration, tracking, feature extraction, detection, and classification in the CIELAB color space.
- Industrial experience developing computer vision and medical image analysis algorithm.
- Legal authorization to work in the EU is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work in our office located in Vienna, Austria.
- Solid English and existent German language skills
- Plus: Experience in working agile in accordance to Medical Device Software Life Cycle Process
- Plus: Experience designing and implementing computer vision algorithms over real-time video stream
- Plus: Experience and knowledge within the scope of advanced AI/AR methodologies for mobile devices
- Plus: Existent publication record in peer-reviewed journals underlining the know-how
- Full- or part-time employment
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- Headquarters in Austria
- Additional social benefits
- Starting from EUR 40.600 on a full-time basis, an overpayment is possible depending on qualification and relevant working experience
Please submit your application in German or English
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.