Clinical Project Manager (f/m/d)
We are growing and seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
We are looking for a Clinical Project Manager who has experience in organising and managing clinical trials and digital project and who has a passion to work in an interdisciplinary team and foster our excellent communication with our study partners and clients.
- Planning, implementation, coordination of clinical trials
- Collaborating with external partners and customers in clinical research projects
- Primary contact for sponsors and CROs
- Management of study timelines
- Writing, organisation and management of study documents
- Internal reporting of study progress and developments
- Continuous education in relevant fields
- Bachelor or master degree in life sciences
- Experience in clinical project management
- Competency in managing, coordinating, supervising clinical studies
- Experience in the biotech or pharma industry
- Broad understanding of pre-clinical studies
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and GCP
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English is a must have,
- Good communication in German is a big plus
- Full- or part-time employment
- Room for professional development
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- Working with a growing team, international partners and customers
- The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is minimum EUR 45.000 on a full-time basis. An overpayment is possible depending on education and working experience. SCARLETRED as a multi award winning international scale up company offers also additional social benefits.
Please submit your application in German or English
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.