Android Developer (f/m/d)
We are growing rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
- Design and implement mobile applications
- Develop Android frameworks with state of the art technology
- Realize new features in close cooperation with designers, developers and marketing as well as product management
- Decide about technical architecture in a team
- Implement innovative ideas
- 2+ years experience with development of Android applications
- Expertise in Java and Android frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Testautomation
- Skilled in writing clean code
- Problem solver
- Very good english language skills required, at least some knowledge of german desired
- Plus: academic degree in computer science or similar
- Full- or part-time employment
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- Headquarters in Austria
- Additional social benefits
- Starting from EUR 35.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
Please submit your application in German or English with your CV & Portfolio
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.