We are growing rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.
- Developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software (/apps & SDK) that will shape the future of digital medicine
- Collaborating with your cross-functional team to make sure we reach our goals
- Automated testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment, DevSecOps will be part of your daily life, not just buzzwords to impress your team’s stakeholders
- Designing and building software with security built-in, not bolt-on
Skills & Qualifications
- You have experience with mobile development (Swift) and passion for exploring new technologies in your field
- While you are an expert in iOS development, you are also open for stepping outside your comfort zone (Android or backend development) to help your team
- You care deeply about quality, testability and maintainability of your code
- You have a proactive attitude and take ownership for your code
- You learn quickly and easily adapt to change
- You're fluent in German or English
Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, SCARLETRED offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware and software
- Modern working spot and office space
- Room for personal and professional development
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Starting from EUR 40.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
Please submit your application in German or English with your CV & Portfolio