IOS Developer (f/m/d)
We are growing rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box, deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading digital health company? We are looking for professionals to come join our international and interdisciplinary team. As a team member at SCARLETRED, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry!
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a digital world. Apply today to help shape the future of medicine.
In this position you will work closely in an agile and interdisciplinary team with different levels of experience in an exciting fast growing market. We are looking for a reliable, responsible and goal oriented personality who is enthusiastic in solving technical challenges.
- Developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software (/apps & SDK) that will shape the future of digital medicine
- Collaborating with your cross-functional team to make sure we reach our goals
- Automated testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment, DevSecOps will be part of your daily life, not just buzzwords to impress your team’s stakeholders
- Designing and building software with security built-in, not bolt-on
- You have experience with mobile development (Swift), ARKit4 and passion for exploring new technologies in your field
- While you are an expert in iOS development, you are also open for stepping outside your comfort zone (Android or backend development) to help your team
- You care deeply about quality, testability and maintainability of your code
- You have a proactive attitude and take ownership for your code
- You learn quickly and easily adapt to change
- You're fluent in German or English
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware and software
- Modern working spot and office space
- Room for personal and professional development
- Motivated agile team with common vision and dynamic work structure
- Additional social benefits
- Starting from EUR 40.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
Please submit your application in German or English with your CV & Portfolio
SCARLETRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.